New Products, New Shades, New Kits - My Holiday Collection is here!
Naturally Enhanced Makeup and Lighting Tips for Zoom
1000 Year Old Makeup… and Other Stories
Seamless, Natural Contouring for Everyday
My Last 5 Beauty Purchases
Soft Brown Smokey Eyed Look - IGTV
Lip Liners to Compliment your Lisa Eldridge Lipstick
#LisaLovesAudrey - the winning looks
I've just spent a lovely morning in New York looking through all of your amazing #lisalovesaudrey #mylisalook entries - thank you SO much to everyone who entered, it's obvious that Audrey is the ultimate beauty icon for so many of you, and you all looked absolutely gorgeous in your Audrey-inspired makeup looks.
It was a really hard decision choosing just five winners - I clearly have some of the most talented followers in the world ;) So I managed to persuade the National Portrait Gallery to give me two extra pairs of tickets, meaning I could choose seven winners instead of five!
And the lucky seven who each win a free pair of tickets to the National Portrait Gallery's Audrey Hepburn exhibition are...
1. Daisy How cute does Daisy look?! She really went all out with the top, earrings and headband - and her makeup is beautiful. Daisy, you have to recreate this again for any parties you have coming up, you look fabulous!
2. Karla Audrey's Breakfast at Tiffany's role is probably her most iconic, and from the bold brows and black liner to the chignon and pearls, Karla has done a wonderful job of recreating this classic Holly Golightly look.
3. Andrea Andrea based her sparkly look on Audrey's role as Nicole Bonnet in How to Steal a Million. I love how she used lots of glitter all across her eyelids, which really replicates the original makeup. Teamed with black liner in the eye sockets, this a fun, 60s look, perfect for a party.
4. Eugenia I actually thought that Eugenia was Audrey when I first saw her entry. This is such a great recreation of the look, Andrea's lip colour is the perfect match to Audrey's and her brows look amazing.
5. Emily I love Emily's makeup, she really nailed that Audrey-esque, boxy brow technique and she's applied her liner and lashes flawlessly - they look great against her fresh skin and pretty, natural lip.
6. Jade Jade based her entry on a portrait of Audrey shot by iconic photographer Bill Avery in 1953. I love Jade's red crop (very Audrey) and her eyeliner is on point! Great brows too - I think Jade looks beautiful, and very cool.
7. Miriam I love Miriam's eye mask - so cute (and very Holly Golightly). Miriam's flawless skin and pretty peach lip is just like Audrey in the classic Breakfast at Tiffany's bed scene.
Congratulations! I'll contact you all via the social media channel you entered with today, so look out for a message from me. I really hope you enjoy the exhibition (if you didn't see my post about the show, you can read it here).
Thank you again to all of my other entrants, it was great fun looking through your pictures. And remember if you recreate a makeup look from one of my tutorials and upload a picture to social media, please tag it with #mylisalook so that I can see, like and comment on the image - and I'll also add it to my Pinterest board. X
If you're feeling inspired by all these gorgeous girls, have a look at my two Audrey tutorials below...