I love pink lipstick, it's such a fun, feminine, confidence-boosting colour that can look really fresh and modern. There are countless shades and textures available, from department store to drugstore - so whether you want to go bold and graphic or subtly stained there's a pink for you.
The lipsticks below were all featured in my Ultimate Guide to Pink Lips film (if you didn't catch it, watch it here) - I've also recommended some matching blushers and lip liners (which you can use to sculpt shape or for an initial stain of colour) for each category.
Remember that when it comes to pink lipstick there are no hard and fast rules - so have fun and enjoy your popping pout!
Baby Pinks - Cool
As baby pinks have a lot of white pigment, they're best suited to very fair to fair skins with cool undertones, or medium to olive skins who want to channel a full-on 60's vibe.
1. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Taffeta - luxe and creamy with no pearl.
2. Clinique Pop Lip Colour in Fab Pop - sheeny cream with no pearl.
3. L’Oréal Color Riche Collection Exclusive in Doutzen’s Nude - sheer, iridescent pearl with a sheen.
Team with... MAC Lip Pencil in Hip'N'Happy and Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Obsessed
Baby Pinks - Warm
Again these contain a lot of white pigment, so sit best on a fair skin for a Bardot-esque pout. However, as they're yellow based they can also work on a medium or olive skin for a statement finish.
4. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade - a sheer peachy cream.
5. Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Baby Doll - matte and densely pigmented, perfect whenever you want a real 'look'.
6. NYX Butter Lipstick in Gumdrop - a pretty, sheeny cream.
Team with... MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner in Softly Lined and Sigma Aura Powder Blush in Nymphaea
Rose Pinks - Cool
These work well on a wide range of cool-toned skin, everything from fair to dark. On a medium to dark skin they give a babydoll 60's vibe, and a softer, more natural finish on a cool-toned fair skin.
7. MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Patent Pink - sheer and sheeny with soft pearl.
8. YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Soft Pink Mauve 26 - cream with pearl.
9. Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm in E127 A Stiff Pink - fresh, sheer pink in a balmy formula.
Team with... Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 21C, Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner in You're All Mine, Barry M Lip Liner in 12 Fuchsia and Sleek Crème to Powder Blush in Carnation
Rose Pinks - Warm
This colour family is the easiest to wear on lots of different skintones, particularly if you're going for a natural look.
10. Tarte Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint in Lucky - matte-but-comfortable, soft rose.
11. L’Oréal Color Riche Lipstick in 130 Androgyne - matte tea rose.
12. Clarins Rouge Eclat in Nude Rose - sheer bois de rose (pink with a hint of brown).
13. Tom Ford Lip Color Shine in Quiver - sheer pink with a hint of apricot.
14. Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Conte - sheer and creamy with a sheen.
Team with... Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner in Eastend Snob, Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liner in Coton Candy, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Native and Becca Luminous Blush in Camellia
Super-bright pinks with a touch of neon.
15. Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap - highly pigmented and matte with a neutral undertone (i.e. not too blue and not too red), inspired by Schiaparelli. I use this on everyone, from very fair to dark skintones.
16. MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum - uber-bright and blue-toned, with a touch of white (a similar shade on the high street is Barry M Lip Paint in Shocking Pink).
17. OCC Lip Tar in Anime - a liquid lipstick with a hyper-glossy finish - redder than Schiap and less blue than Candy Yum Yum (the one in the image above is old packaging from my kit - it now comes in a more user-friendly tube with an applicator). It looks most amazing on olive to dark skins.
Team with... OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Anime, Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 16C and Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Crush
Rich and luscious statement pinks. I especially love these on darker skintones (or fair skins for an intense finish).
18. MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town - a gorgeously rich fuchsia pink, semi-matte with a sheen.
19. Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Menace - highly pigmented and matte.
20. Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge in Rose Rendez-Vous - a rich cream with gentle gold pearl, which makes it a fraction warmer and easier to wear (available from September 2016).
Team with... Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liner in Alterte Rose, Barry M Lip Liner in 2 Dark Pink and Nars Dual-Intensity Blush in Panic or Adoration
These can look like dark purples in the tube, but apply as rich, purpley pinks and work on all skintones.
21. Maybelline Colour Sensational in Magnetic Magenta - super-bright, creamy matte.
22. Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in HD Orchid - sheeny cream with no pearl.
23. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid - cream with blue pearl.
24. Lancôme Rouge in Love in 381B Violette Coquette - a sheer bright that looks amazing on everyone.
Team with... Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lip Pencil in Firebird, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Anarchy and Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed
Tell me about your favourite pink lipsticks in the comments, and remember to send me any pictures of your pink pouts using #MyLisaLook (I'll regram some of my favourites on my Instagram). X
Watch my Ultimate Guide to Pink Lips film below - I've included everything you need to know about pink lipstick, from it’s history, how to wear it, how to find the right shade for your skin tone and how to apply!