Lip Liners to Compliment your Lisa Eldridge Lipstick
Now that my beautiful family of Lipsticks has grown, it's high time I get an updated lip pencil suggestions post up. I know a few of you have been asking for this, so thanks for your patience!
My Velvets and Insanely Saturated Lip Colours are highly pigmented with a matte finish, which means you don’t have to use a lip pencil, but if you wish to create crisper definition around the lip line or tweak your shape, you can either apply a pencil in a shade as close as possible to the lipstick’s colour for subtle defining or use something deeper for stronger definition. Here are a few options for each shade, and please do let me know on Instagram if you have found any other great pencil matches that I can add to the list.
L’Oreal - Lip Liner Couture - Beige a Nu 630
- Very close match, so good for subtle defining. This lip pencil brings out Fawn’s warmer tones slightly.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Anywhere Caffeine 60
- This pencil is good for creating stronger definition and is a touch warmer and browner than Fawn.
Charlotte Tilbury - Lip Cheat - Iconic Nude
- A beige nude/brown pencil that is a touch bluer.
Victoria Beckham Beauty - Lip Definer - 03
- A close match to Muse that will add soft definition. Has slightly cooler brown tones so will bring these out in Muse.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Up and Down Tan 604
- A good match, this deep rosewood lip pencil is great for adding subtle depth to Muse.
Kevyn Aucoin - The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal
- A cool, ‘dusty' pink, ideal for very softly defining Muse.
Lancôme - Le Lip Liner - Fraichelle
- A rich pink tone. This lip liner will bring out the blue undertones in Beauty.
Becca - Ultimate Lip Definer - Blissful
- A great match for Beauty, will add a slightly warmer tone and keep the definition subtle.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Boundless Berry 808
- This lip liner Is a strong berry pink colour with blue undertones. Great for adding strength and definition to Beauty.
MAC - Lip Pencil - Soar
- A neutral rose tone. This warmer toned lip pencil will keep the overall appearance soft.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Chestnut 610
- A great match to Decade. Slightly cooler brown, this lip pencil will be good for adding subtle definition.
MAC - Lip Liner - Plum
- This lip pencil has red/plum undertones so good for bringing those forward in Decade, while keeping the definition soft.
Victoria Beckham Beauty - Lip Definer - 06
- A rich, warm chocolate brown lip pencil. Ideal for really deepening the edge of the lips.
L’Oreal - Lip Liner Couture - Velvet Robe 300
- This mulberry red lip liner is a close match. Good for keeping the definition subtle.
MAC - Lip Pencil - Vino
- A deep cool, red berry lip pencil. Ideal for bringing out the blue undertones in Myth and strengthening and defining the lip line.
Bourjois - Lip Liner - Plum it Up 09
- A berry lip pencil with blue undertones. Good for bringing out the richness in Myth.
Clinique - Quick Liner For Lips - Intense Liquorice 12
- This lip pencil is a close match to Midnight with blue undertones. So good for adding subtle definition to the lip line.
Charlotte Tilbury - Lip Cheat - Bad Romance
- This deep plum lip pencil is ideal for highlighting the purple undertones in Midnight.
MAC - Lip Liner - Nightmoth
- An almost black-plum lip pencil. Great for adding strong definition to the lip line.
L’Oreal - Lip Liner Couture - Perfect Red 377
- A close match to Morning with warm orange undertones. Use this lip pencil for subtle defining.
MAC - Lip Pencil - Redd
- Warm toned red, this lip pencil will add a fraction more depth to Morning.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Perpetual Fire 710
- A hot red lip pencil with slightly cooler undertones. Would be great for adding a stronger definition to Morning.
Lord and Berry - Ultimate Lip Liner - Mandarin 3038
- Vibrant orange-red with warm undertones. This pencil will retain the brightness of Morning.
Bobbi Brown - Lip Pencil - Red
- A great match. This lip pencil is red with blue undertones. So good for adding subtle definition to the lip line.
Barry M - Lip Liner - Red 3
- Another close match to Ribbon with blue undertones. Use this pencil for soft definition.
Rimmel London - Exaggerate Lip Liner - Red Diva 024
- A rich, deep red lip pencil with blue undertones. Ideal for strengthening the lip line.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Countless Crimson 716
- A close match to Jazz. A great lip pencil for subtle defining.
Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Black Tulip 063
- A rich red with a touch more blue in the undertones. You could use this pencil for adding definition to the edges of the lip line.
MAC - Lip Pencil - Talking Points
- Almost a perfect colour match for Skyscraper Rose. Will work well for adding subtle definition.
Bobbi Brown - Lip Pencil - Bright Raspberry
- A classic raspberry pink lip pencil. Good for adding strength to the edges of Skyscraper Rose.
Revlon - ColorStay Lip Liner - Fuchsia
- This liner was also recommended by a customer.
Lancôme - Le Lip Liner - Rose Lancôme 378
- This liner is another customer recommendation for Skyscraper Rose.
KIKO - Smart Fusion - Strawberry Pink 512
- An almost exact match to Rainbow Spill. Perfect for subtle defining.
L’Oreal - Infallible Lip Liner - Darling Pink 102
- A cool pink shade. Has blue undertones so will be good if you want to soften Rainbow Spill’s intensity just a little.
Make Up For Ever - Artist Color Pencil - Lava and So On 800
- Bright pink lip pencil with a touch of a blue undertone. Will show off and contrast with Rainbow Spill’s vibrancy.
Lancôme - Le Lip Liner - Pourquoi Pas 317
- A close match for Love of my Life but with a touch more blue in the undertones. Good for subtle defining.
Barry M - Lip Liner - Dark Pink 2
- A bold pink lip pencil with blue undertones. Ideal for adding some definition to the lip line.
Click below for more info and buying options on the products I've used in this film. Some of the links provided are affiliate links for which I'll receive a small percentage payment for any purchases made.